Call our FREE Adviceline on 0808 278 7900, Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 4.30 pm (except bank holidays). Please bear with us if you don’t get through straight away. Please use our Adviceline and online services if you are able to and help us keep face-to-face sessions for those who need them most.
Find your local service
Select a location on the interactive map to view more information about your local office or nearest outreach location, or click on the lists below for more information.
Our outreach locations
- Bedale Market
- Catterick Garrison, Tesco
- Easingwold District Community Care
- Easingwold Market
- Eastfield Community Centre
- Kirkbymoorside Methodist Church
- Leyburn Market
- Mashamshire Community Office
- Middleham Village
- Nidderdale Plus Community Hub
- Pickering, Hungate Centre
- Pickering, Yorkshire Building Society
- Reeth Market
- Ripon Library
- Ryedale District Council
- Scarborough, Yorkshire Building Society
- Settle, The Place in Settle
- Sherburn & Villages Community Library
- Stokesley Market
- Stokesley, The Globe Community Library
- Tadcaster Community Library
- Tadcaster, Sainsbury’s
- Thirsk Community Works
- Whitby, Yorkshire Building Society
Please note we are running a revised winter timetable for our advice van and bus from 1st October, and some of the above locations may not be visited until spring. Planned visits for each month of winter will be posted on our news page each month.
Cuppa Connect locations
At these sessions an adviser will be available to provide basic information and signpost you to relevant advice and support. If you wish to have a more in depth consultation you can attend advice drop in sessions at our main offices and other outreach locations.
- Cuppa Connect Bedale
- Cuppa Connect Catterick Garrison
- Cuppa Connect Colburn
- Cuppa Connect Hawes
- Cuppa Connect Leyburn
- Cuppa Connect Richmond
- Cuppa Connect Stokesley
- Cuppa Connect Thirsk
At these sessions an adviser will be available to provide basic information and signpost you to relevant advice and support. POMOC sessions are run by either a Polish or Romanian speaking adviser, but we offer advice to all EU migrants.